The firm provides a number of services to clients including:
- Income tax returns for companies, trusts and individuals;
- Preparation of special purpose financial reports for companies and trusts
- Self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) accounts and tax returns;
- Business Activity Statements (BAS);
- Tax advice on income tax, GST, FBT, superannuation, payroll taxation and fuel tax matters;
- Private ruling requests;
- Assisting with ATO objections and disputes, including position papers;
- Financing assistance including preparation of accounting and tax information for banks;
- New business set up, buying a business or selling out; and
- Fringe benefits tax compliance.
The services that we cannot provide are:
- Audit services, including SMSF audits (you must use a registered auditor for these);
- Financial planning (you must consult a licensed financial planner for this);
- Legal document preparation (you must use a solicitor for this); and
- Litigation (you must use a barrister, Q.C. or S.C. for this).